Michelle Debatis is a Research Assistant with a BS from Anna Maria College and eighteen years previous experience as a Research Technician/Associate in the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at the University of Massachusetts. Michelle uses various tissue culture techniques and molecular biology assays to study botulinum and other toxin therapies. Michelle enjoys spending time with her husband and two daughters.
- Green NM, Moody KS, Debatis M, Marshak-Rothstein A. 2012. Activation of autoreactive B cells by endogenous TLR7 and TLR3 RNA ligands. J Biol Chem. 287:39789-99.
- Xiaofei E, Stadler BM, Debatis M, Wang S, Lu S, Kowalik TF. 2012. RNA interference-mediated targeting of human cytomegalovirus immediate-early or early gene products inhibits viral replication with differential effects on cellular functions. Virol. 86:5660-73.
- Uccellini MB, Busto P, Debatis M, Marshak-Rothstein A, Viglianti GA. 2012. Selective binding of anti-DNA antibodies to native dsDNA fragments of differing sequence. Immunol Lett. 143:85-91.
- E X, Pickering MT, Debatis M, Castillo J, Lagadinos A, Wang S, Lu S, Kowalik TF. 2011. An E2F1-mediated DNA damage response contributes to the replication of human cytomegalovirus. PLoS Pathog. 7:e1001342.
- Rogoff HA, Pickering MT, Frame FM, Debatis ME, Sanchez Y, Jones S, Kowalik TF. 2004. Apoptosis associated with deregulated E2F activity is dependent on E2F1 and Atm/Nbs1/Chk2. Mol Cell Biol. 24:2968-77.
- Rogoff HA, Pickering MT, Debatis ME, Jones S, Kowalik TF. 2002. E2F1 induces phosphorylation of p53 that is coincident with p53 accumulation and apoptosis. Mol Cell Biol. 22:5308-18.