The Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) offers students a strong background in the principles of veterinary medicine and exposes them to the spectrum of present and future career opportunities in the profession.Learn more about the DVM Program
Dual Degree Programs
Cummings School offers many opportunities for students to obtain dual degrees in the course of their DVM Program.
- DVM/Master of Public Health Program
- DVM/MS in Comparative Biomedical Sciences
- DVM/MS in Lab Animal Medicine
- DVM/MA with Tufts University Fletcher School of Law & Diplomacy
- DVM/PhD with Tufts University Sackler School of Graduate Biomedical Sciences
- DVM/PhD with the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Worcester
Cummings School offers three distinct master’s degree programs and one PhD program which address emerging One Health challenges.