Webster Library at Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University
Franklin M. Loew Veterinary Education Center
3 Library Circle, North Grafton, MA 01536
Services available to international visitors
- IN LIBRARY ACCESS TO ALL SERVICES including journals, e-journals, database searches, internet access, staff assistance, and other resources, such as, sample surgical instructions, knot tying kits, instructional DVDs, etc.
- SCANNING, PRINTING AND PHOTOCOPYING.
Scanning and creating a PDF is free.
B&W printing costs are 10 cents single side/ 15 cents double side.
Color printing costs are 30 cents single side/ 45 cents double side.
Photocopying is 10 cents a copy.
- SPECIAL USER CARD allows visitors to borrow books from stacks and leisure collections (no reserve books). Forms available at the library to apply.
- LAP TOPS can be borrowed for use by international visitors by a Tufts ID holder.
- A THIRD PLACE. A safe, clean, staffed place where visitors are welcome during off-hours. Library opens at 8AM all weekdays and is open till 11PM most weeknights during the school year, 6PM in the summer. (Exact hours are posted at http://www.library.tufts.edu/vet/)
Betsy Like, Library Manager
Suzanne Duncan, Library Assistant III
Nancy Meyer, Library Assistant I